The Behavioral Wellness Center At Girard, located in the heart of North Central Philadelphia, is a long-standing behavioral health facility that serves a diverse, under-served patient population. We offer a comprehensive continuum of care in addictive services, from detoxification services, residential care, outpatient services, and acute and sub-acute psychiatric services. Our mission is to provide quality health care, treatment, prevention and education in our facilities and in the community.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Check In Secretary for Goldman Clinic is an individual who demonstrates a commitment in the performance of clerical and administrative support services to the Comprehensive Addictions Program including:
- Documentation, preparation of ID, attendance, admissions and urine drug screen collection.
- Assists in completing phases of the admissions process for clients in a professional, courteous manner.
- Responsible for the collection of urine drug screens.
- Interacts with staff, physician and other departments in a collegial manner in order to meet departmental and institution needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- HS diploma or equivalent required, Associate's degree preferred
- (3) years experience performing admissions, secretarial and/or office required
- Working knowledge and proficiency in MS Office required
- Must be detailed oriented and posses strong typing and grammar skills
- Previous experience working with Behavioral Health clients with a knowledge of addictive diseases and deescalation processes strongly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills required
The Behavioral Wellness Center At Girard encourages career development and promotes from within whenever possible. We are offering a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, and generous paid time off along with FREE PARKING!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V