Check In Secretary - Goldman Clinic
The Check-In Secretary for Goldman Clinic is an individual who demonstrates a commitment in the performance of clerical and administrative support services to the Comprehensive Addictions Program including:
- Documentation, preparation of ID, attendance, and admissions.
- Assists in completing phases of the admissions process for clients in a professional, courteous manner.
- Responsible for the collection of urine drug screens.
- Interacts with staff, physician and other departments in a collegial manner in order to meet departmental and institution needs.
- Associates degree preferred.
- (3) Years’ experience performing admissions, secretarial and/or office duties required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in MS office required.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong typing and grammar skills.
- Previous experience working with Behavioral Health strongly preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills required.
- Health Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Personal Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking
801 W. Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
October 23, 2020