The Behavioral Wellness Center At Girard, located in the heart of North Central Philadelphia, is a long-standing behavioral health facility that serves a diverse, under-served patient population. We offer a comprehensive continuum of care in addictive services, from detoxification services, residential care, outpatient services, and acute and sub-acute psychiatric services. Our mission is to provide quality health care, treatment, prevention and education in our facilities and in the community.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently seeking full-time Counselor/Therapist
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide individual, group and family counseling to Persons In Recovery (PIRs) enrolled in a medication assisted substance abuse disorder residential/outpatient program treatment program.
- Complete treatment plans, psychological evaluations, case management, referrals and discharge planning.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- BA degree with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, counseling (with specialty in clinical Human Services)
- Two years clinical experience in social work, psychology human service agency
- Committed passion for clinical work, strong work ethic and computer abilities Demonstrated interest in working with a diverse, underserved population in a substance abuse residential out patient program
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Health Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Personal Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Free Parking!!