Counselors offer a comprehensive continuum of care in addiction and mental health services. Including detoxification services, residential care, outpatient services and psychiatric services/ Our mission is to provide quality health care, treatment, prevention and education in our facilities and in the community.
Provide individual and group counseling services to patients dealing with mental health and addiction issues. Complete necessary documentation forms required for record retention. Complete treatment plans and provide competent information to patients regarding the recovery process. Develop an aftercare plan for patients. Participates in a constructive manner in team and community meetings.
Must meet Department of Health (DOH) chapter 704 staffing requirements
- Counselor Assistant: Associate or Bachelor Degree without required experience
- Counselor I: Associate Degree w/2 years Counseling experience
- Counselor II: Bachelor Degree or CAC w/ 1 year Counseling experience
- Counselor III: Master Degree w/ appropriate internship or 1 year counseling experience
(Degree must be in Behavioral Health, Human Services or related field.)
- Must have 2 years working experience in Human Services field;
- Experience working in Drug and Alcohol Program preferred;
- Prior training in ASAM and Confidentiality preferred.
- Bi-lingual capabilities a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Free Parking