The Licensed Practical Nurse demonstrates commitment in the assessment and management of clients. In collaboration with RN, plans for, implements and evaluates nursing care provided to a select group of clients and their families with the context of the Dual Diagnosis Program, Nursing Department and hospital philosophy and goals.
Detox, Mental Health, Dual Diagnosis & Latino Units.
- Graduate from a NLN accredited school of practical nursing
- One year of nursing practice preferred
- Psychiatric or addictions nursing experience desired
- Current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Registered nurse licensure
- Health Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Vacation/Holiday/Sick leave
- Free Parking