The Behavioral Wellness Center At Girard, located in the heart of North Central Philadelphia, is a long-standing behavioral health facility that serves a diverse, under-served patient population. We offer a comprehensive continuum of care in addictive services, from detoxification services, residential care, outpatient services, and acute and sub-acute psychiatric services. Our mission is to provide quality health care, treatment, prevention and education in our facilities and in the community.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently seeking part-time Outreach & Engagement Specialist
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12 college credits in Behavioral Health/Human Services or Marketing with (1) year experience working with addicted patients required
- Associates Degree or higher in Behavioral Health or a Degree in Marketing with (2) years Behavioral Health/Human Services experience preferred
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong de-escalation abilities
- Certified Peer or Recovery Specialist encouraged to apply
- Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) a plus